I may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
The internet, unfortunately, is never completely secure and I cannot guarantee the security of any data transmission?. I will take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, which will be stored on secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology and I will use strict procedures to try to ensure nothing is accessed by an unauthorized party.
Personal Data Collection
I may collect the following data:
- Telephone number
- Business name
- Other information with which you may provide me either in email, telephone call or via the contact form on this website.
- Statistical data regarding how you use my website including your IP address, your browser, length of visit, pages visited, navigational paths, timezone settings and any other automatic technological data.
Personal Data Use
I may use your personal information to:
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send client communications relevant to your inquiry or booking
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Reply to any inquiry you make about my services
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Bring a legal claim against you in the unlikely event of you breaching a contract or failing to make a payment
- Comply with any legal obligations
A cookie is a small text-only file which asks permission to be placed on your system hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs and remember information about your preferences or retain the items in your shopping cart. A cookie does not gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with me. Information collected from cookies is solely for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. The cookies used by this website may include:
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to my site. This enables me to personalize content for you and remember your preferences.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the site. They enable you to log into secure areas like galleries, use a shopping cart or make use of the e-billing services.
- Performance cookies. These allow me to recognize and count the number of visitors, to see how visitors move around my website while using it, they provide me with information about the type of browser being used, and whether users have closed pop-up information. This helps me to improve the way this website works.
- Advertising cookies. These allow me to recognize and count the number of visitors, to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it, and to use targeted adverts on social media platforms.
Most web browsers will automatically accept cookies, but you should be able to modify your settings to decline cookies if you prefer.
Updating this Statement
This website may contain links to our social accounts and/or other websites of interest. I don't have control over the privacy policies or practices of other sites. Once you have used these links to leave this site, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.